From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Daveolla
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 8:30 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek power cables, older equipment

At 06:49 PM 5/24/2020, you wrote:
Hi Raymond,
To paraphrase Douglas Adams (author of The Hitchhikers Guide to the
Galaxy) "If you want to survive out here, you've got to know where
TekWiki is at all times".
It has the answer to everything Tek made that you want to know more about.
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Main_Page

Dennis Tillman W7pF

Say what?????? I thought that was TEKSCOPES .............it even had the
answer to check out TekWiki!!!!

And your the moderator! :)

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF