Political Correctness is a Political Disease.

Politicians and Diapers should be changed
often and for the same reasons.

On Sunday, May 24, 2020, 6:19:24 PM CDT, Dennis Tillman W7pF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7pF> wrote:

Hi Leon,
This sounds like a much more expensive and more time consuming solution than buying an Air Conditioner extension cord.
You should try the simple solution the next time. I think you find it is so simple you will use it every time from now on.

Dennis Tillman W7pF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Leon Robinson
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 8:09 PM
To: tekscopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek power cables, older equipment

I just go to Walmart and buy a 25 foot 3 prong cord, cutoff 5 or 6 feet or what ever I need at the female end put on a male plug and a female connector on the other piece of the cord and have another extension cord.Trim the nud off and sometimes a little bit on the corners of the female connector.

Leon Robinson    K5JLR

Political Correctness is a Political Disease.

Politicians and Diapers should be changed often and for the same reasons.

    On Saturday, May 23, 2020, 5:00:09 PM CDT, Dennis Tillman W7pF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7pF> wrote:

Hi Sean,
David Holland beat me to the punch. The air conditioner extension cords sold by Lowes are a perfect solution once you shave off the little nubbin on the female end next to where the D-shaped earth connector is. They come in many different lengths, they are inexpensive, and you can buy them in almost any hardware store beside Lowes.

I wish everything was this easy to replace on Tek equipment.

Dennis Tillman W7pF