Re: This message has not been downloaded from the server.

Vince Vielhaber

I'd say go thru the settings in the email client. There may be one that's allowing it to skip messages. Do you know if it's size related or maybe a specific user or email provider (gmail, hotmail, ...) ?

Vince.

On 05/23/2020 11:24 PM, Craig Cramb wrote:

On May 23, 2020, at 10:07 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:

It's probably from your email client telling you it didn't get the message from your mail server.f communications on the same subject.
Well I would agree that it seems that it is when it is trying to send a batch.
At the top of the message it says: Found in Gmail All Mail Mailbox
Then the user info is displayed, Subject below that then message : This message has not been downloaded from the server.
Further comments from other users and their comments are there. Just skips thru, some a downloaded and several are not.
This doesn’t occur on my laptop just the iPad.

I've had this going on for a few weeks now.

Craig