Re: This message has not been downloaded from the server.

Vince Vielhaber

It's probably from your email client telling you it didn't get the message from your mail server. Depending on the way your client is getting mail from the server, if it's just downloading the list then getting the messages as you ask for them or maybe a batch at a time, you could be getting to one that has yet to be downloaded. Try reselecting it or go back to it and see if it's there.

Vince.

On 05/23/2020 11:04 PM, Craig Cramb wrote:
This is happening when reviewing on my iPad in the email client.

Craig

Are you getting this when reading with your web browser or an email client?

Vince.

On May 23, 2020, at 9:58 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:

Are you getting this when reading with your web browser or an email client?

Vince.

On 05/23/2020 08:02 PM, Craig Cramb wrote:
Dennis

Why do I get this error in some of the feeds on topics?

“This message has not been downloaded from the server”.

I will see several Post but randomly thru the conversation posts don’t show up.

Craig

--
K8ZW http://www.metalworkingfun.com http://www.hamradio.fun