Re: This message has not been downloaded from the server.

Craig Cramb

This is happening when reviewing on my iPad in the email client.

Craig

Are you getting this when reading with your web browser or an email client?

Vince.

On May 23, 2020, at 9:58 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:

Are you getting this when reading with your web browser or an email client?

Vince.

On 05/23/2020 08:02 PM, Craig Cramb wrote:
Dennis

Why do I get this error in some of the feeds on topics?

“This message has not been downloaded from the server”.

I will see several Post but randomly thru the conversation posts don’t show up.

Craig

--
K8ZW http://www.metalworkingfun.com http://www.hamradio.fun