From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Raymond Cote
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 3:21 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek power cables, older equipment

I dint have those types if scopes. What do they look like ? Picture would be nice

In matters of style, float with the current. In matters of Principle, stand like a rock. “. — Thomas Jefferson —

On May 23, 2020, at 12:07, "sdturne@q.com" <sdturne@q.com> wrote:

For instruments like the 114 pulse generator, 184 time mark generator, and more. Does anyone know of a good place to either get these power cables? I have one, that came with my Type 114. With a 184 on the way, I'd like to find another.

Thanks!

Sean

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF