From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Holland
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 10:14 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek power cables, older equipment

https://www.lowes.com/pd/PRIME-6-ft-3-Prong-Gray-Air-Conditioner-Appliance-Power-Cord/1002462146

Something like that works on my 184 & 106....

May have to trim off the little nubbin on the female end, but it works well enough...

David

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 1:07 PM <sdturne@q.com> wrote:

For instruments like the 114 pulse generator, 184 time mark generator,
and more. Does anyone know of a good place to either get these power
cables? I have one, that came with my Type 114. With a 184 on the way,
I'd like to find another.

Thanks!

Sean

--