From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Griessen
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 8:00 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 7K flex extenders available again

On 5/23/20 6:50 AM, evdsp39 wrote:
HI John,

I am very interesting to buy the 7k flex extender so plese tell me the cost included the shipping at this address :

COLISEXPAT - ref.276174
10, rue Eugène Hénaff
93000 - BOBIGNY
FRANCE
tel: 01.84.74.03.75 Mob : 06.76.40.32.22

I will pay by PAYPAL or AMEX card

Thank you for answer.

Etienne.
I sent you a paypal invoice.