Re: 7B80 sweeping off the screen

Roger Evans

Albert,

Thank you for that particular insight, my suggestion was just to have a single plugin (the 7B80) in the 7603 and move it to whichever slot gave best access for probing. Your suggestion is much better since you are using the working parts of the 7603 to diagnose the part which is not working. I have previously suggested that if you have one channel not working on a normal double channel (not mainframe plus plugins) scope you can use the working channel to probe the non working channel from the input connectors as far as the channel switch.

Roger