Re: 475 questions

ciclista41@...

Hi John!

That's a great story and endorsement of this forum and its denizens! I certainly don't have the sentimental value to my 475 that you have to yours. So sorry for your loss--my folks are gone, too.

However, I expect my scope to acquire some sentimental value along the way as I put time, effort, and money into it. With supportive folks like you and Barry cheering me on, and the many who are contributing technical expertise and advice, my confidence is increasing my the day!

I'm actually taking on this new hobby partly because I have always felt that electronics was a bit beyond me. Now that I'm a retired high school math teacher, I have the time and inclination to prove myself wrong!

Bruce