From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of JJ
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 2:55 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Questions I have if Attachments are Permitted

I haven't followed the attachments argument this time around - it comes up once per year and it's always the same questions, answers and end result.
But, one issue I found was that the photos in the galleries aren't back linked to the thread - so you basically have interesting photos with no discussion. That is, it's a bit disappointing to browse the images, find something interesting and then be unable to put the image in context with the thread from where it was referenced.
Has this changed or am I just not using it correctly?

Best,
JJ

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF