Re: Questions I have if Attachments are Permitted

JJ

I haven't followed the attachments argument this time around - it comes up
once per year and it's always the same questions, answers and end result.
But, one issue I found was that the photos in the galleries aren't back
linked to the thread - so you basically have interesting photos with no
discussion. That is, it's a bit disappointing to browse the images, find
something interesting and then be unable to put the image in context with
the thread from where it was referenced.
Has this changed or am I just not using it correctly?

Best,
JJ