Re: TM50X transistors

Michael W. Lynch

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 02:26 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

The pin out of the pass transistors changed when that happened. At one point Tek realized this would probably happen again and they modified their PC Boards with extra pads on the board so wire jumpers could be installed to adjust for >any orientation of the pins during manufacturing.<<

Dennis,

Any Idea when TEK might have started adding these pads that you speak of? I installed some new pass transistors in my RM506 and had to do some "creative" adaptations of the transistors that I was able to buy, Perhaps I was simply not seeing these pads on my unit? Or are these pads simply too obvious to overlook?

Thanks!

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, Arkansas