From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of David DiGiacomo
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:54 AM
To: TekScopes <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] what is this

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:58 AM Dennis Tillman W7pF <dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote:
Thanks for pointing out that the 7000 series 2 wide and 3 wide Carrying Cases are listed in the 1985 catalog.
I never would have found them without your help for lots of reasons: there is no picture of them; they are buried on the very last page of the catalog; and there are hundreds of other things listed on this page in tiny print.
It appears Tek didn't make a single wide carrying case for the 7000 series. This explains why I have never found one.
How about the 437-0106-00?

http://www.davmar.org/images/TE/Tek437-0106-00.jpg

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF