De : TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> De la part de Richard Knoppow
Envoyé : 19 mai 2020 19:50
À : TekScopes@groups.io
Objet : Re: [TekScopes] New ESR meter Group on Groups.io

GIO needs to fix the way their web site is presented.
You have been given a link to the message list. At the top is a title of the group. Click on that and it will bring up a page with the option to join. You can also click on Home and it will bring up the same page with the option to join. I find GIO is sometimes confusing.
Now, since this is the "north" list I presume there is a south list. ???