Re: New ESR meter Group on Groups.io

Richard Knoppow

GIO needs to fix the way their web site is presented.
 You have been given a link to the message list. At the top is a title of the group. Click on that and it will bring up a page with the option to join. You can also click on Home and it will bring up the same page with the option to join. I find GIO is sometimes confusing.
   Now, since this is the "north" list I presume there is a south list. ???

On 5/19/2020 2:10 PM, David Kuhn wrote:
Can't figure out how to join....

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 6:15 PM Roy Thistle <roy.thistle@...>
wrote:

Hi All:
I created a new Groups.io group: It's at:
https://groups.io/g/ESR-Meters-North/topics
If anyone wants to have the group please Sure. No problem, just PM me.
If anyone wants to create a Groups.io group called "ESR-Meters," then
please do. (I added the suffix "North," well because I'm not in CONUS, and
I am in the North... and because that makes the more germane name
"ESR-Meters" available.)
It's not searchable yet on Google. etl al., but, It's Groups.io approved,
and, so it's up on Groups.io
Best regards and wishes all.
Roy

--