Re: Looking for a better in circuit ESR meter

Randy.AB9GO

PS. At one time I was doing the eBay try to find a good used one for less
money. Go ahead and buy the new one. There were several circuit updates
implemented later in the products lifetime. upon careful investigation
most of the ones listed on eBay do not have these updates. In addition the
older models are much harder on the battery. The only way to get decent
life is to run Eveready Energizer lithium cells and those do not come
cheap.

@AB9GO

This message sent to you from my mobile device via speech-to-text
technology.

On Fri, May 15, 2020, 9:05 AM Randy AB9GO <@AB9GO> wrote:

I purchased one of those a few months ago and it is an excellent meter
well worth the money.