Re: 7A13 Vs W Plugin

Eric

Michael

Looks like I might have missed something. I am using the -00 let me get a copy of the -01 and have a read through got all the way to step 26 before the lack of W became an issue. Time to go read through the 01.

Eric

On 5/14/2020 10:41 PM, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io wrote:
Eric,

Which manual are you using? I have the later -01 version and it does not reference that scope or plugin under the required equipment for Performance Check/Calibration.

Page 5-1 EQUIPMENT LIST paragraph #3 Oscilloscope Requirements List TYPE 422 or TYPE 453 or TYPE 561B w/2A63/2B67. Scope requirements are not at all rigorous.

What am I missing?