7A13 Vs W Plugin

Eric

So I am finishing up a calibration on a 576 and I have run in to a snag. The calibration document calls for a W plug in with a 500 Series scope. My issue is I have neither a W or a 500 what I do have in the lab is a 7K frame with a functional 7A13 differential comparator. The function I lack is later in the Cal document there is extensive use of the input attenuator, 10X, 100X, and 1000X How do I duplicate this for he 7A13. Is there such a thing as 1Meg Ohm BNC attenuators like there is in 50 Ohm?
Eric