Re: Which type of transistor is SG503 Q190 151-0614-00?

Rajesh VS

The datasheet I shared earlier shows two emitters in the pin-out. No
further info.
I checked the data for MM8012, The same there too - two emitters in pinout,
but no other details on the 2nd emitter.

regds,
Rajesh

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:11 PM Ed Breya via groups.io <edbreya=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Oops - I do remember seeing that datasheet, but it has no detailed info
about having separate emitters. The test circuits shown have only one
emitter connection. I got the 2N5947 part number right off the SG503
schematic, which has a drawing of the transistor showing the pinout,
including E1 and E2.

Ed

--
/Rajesh