Re: TEK 5054 CPU Fan

David Kuhn

" I just looked at the programmer's reference for the scope - there are
several options via GPIB commands to export full or partial screenshots in
several graphics formats - see the EXP* command."

Hello Harold,

Are you talking the 476 Page "Online Programmer Manual"? I would love to
have a printed version of that. That would be quite a test for me to print
and bind. I may look on EBAY, No luck. I'll see if there is a smaller "
programmer's reference" version.

Anyway, in the big PDF manual, I am not seeing the EXP* command.

Dave

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 12:47 PM Harold Foster <halfoster@gmail.com> wrote:

I just looked at the programmer's reference for the scope - there are
several options via GPIB commands to export full or partial screenshots in
several graphics formats - see the EXP* command.

Hal