From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Timothy Freeze
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 1:55 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] A bad CRT in 465?

So I'm thinking after reading a few CRT rejuvenation links that I may put 6.3 volts DC or maybe a little more on the filament. And tie the grid to the cathode. Sort of a quick and easy attempt at bringing the tube back to life.

Nothing really to lose here and pretty safe I think.

Kindest regards,
Tim