Re: 577 curve tracer 177 test fixture current per division troubleshoot

Eric

I can run the measurement I have an (as far as I know) good 577 though my 177 is in need of a looking cap before I can use it.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of DW
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 3:12 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 577 curve tracer 177 test fixture current per division troubleshoot

I would say to have someone independently run a test on their 577 is still desired, though if they are willing and at their own convenience.

I am in the process where I am thinking about transplanting the current per division switch from a donor 177 but their serial numbers are different

The donor 177 is B052747
The 177 that will get the replacement part is B020417

I have looked at both switches and they appear to look the same with the same connections and similar resistors with similar placements. Looking at the table above the values are only slightly different. I would then conclude that replacement should be fine.