Re: Extender on eBay looks like 7000 series? 3 available

dnmeeks

I have a Jerry Massengale 7k extender here that I don't need. I forget how I got it from him - I think we traded something at one time. Happy to pass it along free to anyone in need, for cost of shipping from 78735. Local pickup (Austin) would be even better! I just moved and am covered up in boxes so the less effort the better.
RIP Jerry. I didn't know he was gone until I found this thread. Wondered why I haven't seem him on the groups in a long time.
I have pics... don't see how to attach them so email if interested.
Dan