Re: SN7400N Quad opamp which side is pin 1?

Paul Amaranth

The notch identifies pin 1 which is at the lower left.

That's also a quad nand gate, not an op amp.

The circle is a mold mark.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 07:33:08AM -0700, DW wrote:

Here is a rather unusual design at least for me. This chip contains both the notch and the circle, I want to say the notch is pin 1 but I am not 100% certain that might be the case, any thoughts? I am trying to be certain not to install it in reverse.

!DSPAM:5ea055b3209301518810331!
paul@AuroraGrp.Com | Unix & Windows