Re: Vacuum forming 7K interface "covers"

stevenhorii

Colin and David,

If you look at eBay item: 133386313435 it is the plug-in backplane for a
7854.

In the fourth photo, I believe it shows one of the connectors that is
missing the cover on one side of the connector - you can see the exposed
pins. In other photos, you can see connectors with both covers.

I think this is what you are discussing if I am correct.

Steve H.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 09:30 Colin Herbert via groups.io <colingherbert=
blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Thank You, David, I am now un-flummoxed. It is exactly the part that I was
thinking of, but the 3 inch measurement is way too short. As you suggest 4
inch is about right. These parts are also used on the 7000-series
extenders, both the rigid and flexible versions (I know because I have one
rigid and two flexibles).
Colin.