Re: Electrolytic Capacitor Removal NO Desoldering Required

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 03:31 AM, victor.silva wrote:

Yes, after around serial number B066xxx (guesstimate) Tek started conformal
coating their A5 assemblies.
The latest serial number on a 2465B, that I have seen, is B079xxx, from 1996.
The early B051xxx A5s had already started leaking, so the conformal coating
was their solution.
Hi Victor,
My 2467B and 2467BHD are both in the B050XXX range, so it seems I've been very lucky!
I have no serial numbers of my other 2465B/67B's at hand.
My 2465 is Heerenveen-made, so no easy dating.

Raymond