The 177 is the "Standard test fixture" for the 577. It is included in the 577 operators manual and has a separate stand aloneĀ  service manual

Dave
ArtekManuals

On 4/21/2020 1:26 PM, Colin Herbert via groups.io wrote:
Eric,
I think there are a couple of inconsistencies/mistakes here.

The title of your post is "RE: [Tekscopes] Artek Manuals", but it has nothing to do with Artek Manuals.
You start off mentioning a 577, but then go on to mention a 177 twice. As far as I am aware, there is no Tek 177.

I also think that Tam is advising the OP NOT to scrap the 577, so your request is possibly out-of-place.

Colin.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: 21 April 2020 18:13
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Artek Manuals

If you are scrapping out a 577 I am in need of a high voltage cap from the 177 or would be interested in the whole 177 if it is available.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020, 10:02 AM Tam Hanna <tamhan@tamoggemon.com <mailto:tamhan@tamoggemon.com> > wrote:

Hello,

on the risk of a beating: if you want to scrap the 577 because of a dead
CRT, do NOT do it.

A fix is forthcoming. Send an e-mail OFF LIST, saying STINKELY.

Tam
--
Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com