Re: Extenders For 7000 series Plugins (correction)

This then would be a good time to remind those members with limited bandwidth of the options available for the group. Under the subscription heading  you will find:
Email Delivery
Individual MessagesYou will receive each message in an individual email.Full Featured DigestGroup up to 12 messages together as one email instead of being sent individually (rich formatting).Plain DigestGroup up to 12 messages together as one email instead of being sent individually (plain formatting).Daily SummaryYou will receive a daily summary, delivered in the morning, of the group's messages from the previous day.Special Notices OnlyYou will only receive special notices from the moderators.No EmailYou will receive no emails.
     Being a large croup comprised of people with a bit higher than average technical ability, and I would assume, higher than average intelligence, these setting will be easy to find and put into practice for those wishing to lighten the load on their email inbox.   Also, I would think that most of us are capable reading the subject line, and being able to determine if we are interested in 7k series extenders without having to read the email itself.    For myself, I am glad to know now that someone on the list is making these available.
Don Frasher  AD7LL

On Saturday, April 18, 2020, 06:36:56 PM EDT, Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote:

Gary,
Consider this:
* 8,000+ TekScopes members around the world were copied on your message.
* Some of our members have severe bandwidth limitations and this message wasted it.
* How can I tell if this was an important message unless I read it first?
* Some members quit TekScopes before long when they find out how much "background noise" like this there is.

If 10% of our members took an average of 5 seconds to read your message to be sure it wasn't important before deleting it that would mean you wasted over an hour of our time.

Please be more considerate of our members in the future by keeping any communication regarding purchases off TekScopes.

Dennis Tillman W7pF