Re: DAS9100 does anyone still remember it

Brian

Hi Dan
Thankyou for letting me know its there . Sneaky addition to the command set that shift key . I have V1.11 in my DAS and I have been worried that something was wrong as the Define Mnemonics menu was different to the pictures in the manual - I shall have to try the shift key and see if all becomes good . None of that is mentioned in any documentation I have seen .The Define menu has 2 sub menu's , the mnemonic entry menu is different to the manual and the 2nd menu does not seem to work as the manual suggests .
I must go and play

Brian

On Wednesday, 15 April 2020, 00:31:03 BST, Dan G <dgajanovic@...> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 07:02 PM, Dan G wrote:

I could not find this version of section 7 online, so I will scan my copy and
upload it to TekWiki in the next few days.
The new version of the DAS 9100 Operator's Manual Section 7 is now
available on the TekWiki. The major change is the addition of the
Table Definition sub-menu (accessed by holding SHIFT while pressing
the DEFINE MNEMONICS key). This seems to be a significant new feature
that was added to the DAS firmware at some point, and makes it possible
to disassemble arbitrary and rather complicated instruction sets.

My guess is that this feature was probably not present in early firmware
versions, though I do not know when it was first added. I can confirm that
v1.09 firmware has the new sub-menu.

Happy disassembling!

dan