Re: How to Remove Knobs

Rich Frahm

Thanks for all the ideas guys! I did break the first one I tried to remove but the second one came off ok with some heat. Here is the first prototype: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rW9zR2inVmAxY-iVq69uUiHVP6kOtX6l/view?usp=sharing I don't know why the top half is so rough...I've printed knobs before that came out great. Although not this small. I was going to try to put in the "spring" pieces, but the fit is so snug that I don't think I have to. If I use them a while and they loosen up then I'll see if I can change them to put the spring pieces in, but I really don't think it'll be necessary.

Rich