Last Call - Tek 222/224 Battery Charger Project

Jeff Davis

All,

I'm planning to send the order to the offshore contract manufacturer on Friday morning, April 10, so this is the last call for deposits. The good news is that based on the number of deposits so far, and some favorable pricing from a new (to me) contract manufacturer, the kit price will be $75 each. The risk is that I've not done business with this CM before, so if there are problems it could cause delays in availability. All indications at this point, however, are good and I think it's a worthwhile risk to obtain the per unit cost improvement.

If you're interested in getting in on the group buy, go here to make a deposit<https://www.n0dy.com/product/tek-222-224-battery-charger-deposit/> against the $75 kit cost.

Regards,
Jeff / N0DY