Re: vintageTEK scanned transformer drawings for 120-0998-01 and up

Mlynch001

Acrobat usually automatically installs their PDF "virtual printer" as an integral part of the program which you are using. I have never seen this "Virtual Printer" have to be installed separately and I have been using various versions of Acrobat PRO and Acrobat Reader for decades with Windows Vista, XP 7,8 10, etc. . If you go to your Windows control panel, look for the ADOBE PDF "printer" icon. This is the virtual printer that allows you to create a separate PDF of individual or groups of pages from inside a larger PDF. My Window 10 version actually shows 3 virtual PDF printers installed. It should be a simple matter of selecting this as your "printer" from the drop down menu of the Print dialog window.

ADOBE PDF
Microsoft Print to PDF
Quicken PDF Printer.

Good luck