Re: TDS7054 not booting

Tom B

It is booting now but with some issues.  I removed some things from the autoexec.bat and that helped.   The problem with is in the registry.  I am afraid to just delete something from the registry.  I will make a back up and then try delete the problem from the registry.

Tom

On 4/4/2020 5:00 PM, amirb wrote:
at what stage does it stop booting? why dont you go into the BIOS and change the boot device? just press Del or F12 or Ins or etc....key at startup to get to the BIOS
also connect an external monitor at the back if the LCD screen is blank

also pay attention to the one digit 7 segment on the PPC board and see what numbers it displays during the boot. This will tell you the kind of error it is facaing

.