Re: 2782 electrical schematics

evdsp39

Hi,
Thank you for the link but there are only diagram of 2782...Anyway I received from  Ernesto the link where I find the complete electrical schematics: ko4bb.com !
Etienne.

Le lundi 30 mars 2020 à 20:53:05 UTC+1, Mark Wendt <wendt.mark@...> a écrit :

https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/2782

You'll find the service manual there.

Mark

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:47 PM evdsp39 <evdsp39@...> wrote:

Hi all,I am new in this forum and I hope that I can find a solution to my problem.I have a 2782  spectrum analyzer whom the focus, astigmatism and intensity are not operating at all.I have the 2782 user manual  but without any electrical schematics, just a block diagram.So if somebody has these schematics I will be happy to buy a copy !Thank you so much.Etienne.