Re: OT Seeking Sencore CA55 Capacitor Analyzer CA55

Roy Morgan

From a discussion three years ago on Antique Radio Forums:

https://antiqueradios.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=318097

Post subject: Re: Sencore CA55 capacitor testerPosted: Mar Sun 19, 2017 4:10 am
Member

Joined: Sep Tue 30, 2014 6:08 am
Location: Norfolk, VA
Micro Precision Calibration has the manual, and apparently will make a copy of theirs for a fee. http://www.microprecision.com

Back a few years ago, I was asked about the CA55 ( I have a working LC102 and two dead LC53s) and found them on the web. Feedback was that the guys who needed the manual for the CA55 were able to purchase a manual copy from them. They have a ton of locations, so patience in dealing with them was the key. I have no affiliation with them at all.

_________________
Brian
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since 1979"
USN Retired 1984-2006 (Avionics/Cal)

On Apr 4, 2020, at 3:23 PM, Yiu On Tony C via groups.io <tonycheung_hk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear Members :

I am sorry , it is OT topic, I am being seek the manual/ schematic/ calibration information etc....

CA55 of Sencore is a capacitor analyzer, I cannot find related service information on web site .
Roy Morgan
K1LKY since 1958
k1lky68@...