Re: DAS9100 does anyone still remember it

Brian

Hi , I have some experience taking waveform data via GPIB from my 7D20 and also interfacing with my TDS744 and TDS420A . The main problem with the DAS9100 is that none of the manuals I have actually say that taking any data wether it be set-ups or any displayed data is possible , the manuals only talk about connecting to DAS's together or just control of one via either interface.This is really a question for someone that has been able to do this with a DAS9100  , I think , as no commands are mentioned that will do what I hope to be able to do .
Brian

On Saturday, 4 April 2020, 15:08:51 BST, A Rhodes <@ARHODES> wrote:

I have a bit of experience with GPIB interfacing recently.  I had a project creating a stand alone device to download DSO captures from my 2440.

It talks to the scope and saves the displayed traces to an SD card via on-screen menus, similar to what the 2402 did.

I also have some experience with the 2402 itself.

What exactly do you need to do?