Re: 2782 electrical schematics

Hi Tony,

You have a good realistic viewpoint. I can remember 70 years ago, but let's say, 30 years ago. At that time, people also had realistic views and they stated that everything was being made DISPOSABLE, especially the cars full of plastics, while in the good old days things were repairable. Well, I drive a car that is 25.5 years old, from that time of disposables, and it still runs very well and I maintain it. Like with our bodies, it may depend on how we treat things.
I agree with you that some not-so-old instruments seem to be the work of the devil. I just glanced at this Tektronix 2782 spectrum analyzer, and I think that it is one of these. It looks like a service nightmare.

Ernesto