Tek 222/224 Battery Replacement - Contract Manufacturer

Jeff Davis

Hi all,

For the subject project, I've gotten a quote from Seeed Fusion, a contract manufacturer I have worked with previously, but their quote for assembly is rather high. I am also obtaining a quote from "OceanSmile" (www.cnospcb.com), but I've never worked with them before. I'm looking for a firm that can do the PCB fab, source the parts from the BOM, and stuff the boards. Does anyone on the list have experience with OceanSmile or any other contract manufacturer (onshore or offshore) that they've had good results with and would recommend?

Thanks,
Jeff