Re: Off topic - Electronics Book Club from the 70s and 80s

David Kuhn

I have 11 of them (if not more) in my library. I am looking at "103
Projects for the Electronics Experimenters", by TAB BOOKS Inc, Blue Ridge
Summit, PA 17212, first edition June 1981.

Other include the "Power Supply Handbook" by the editors of 73 Magazine,
TAB Books, first edition, January 1979.

Dave

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 2:20 PM Richard in Edenton NC via Groups.Io <w4mcd=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi, I have been a ham radio operator since 1976 when I was a teenager. I
do have a Tektronix scope and a 492 spectrum analyzer and a bunch of other
electronic test equipment but it has been years since I was a component
level bench tech. I am hoping some on here might have a catalog from the
former Electronics Book Club that advertised in electronics magazines back
in the 70s and 80s. My goal is to find names of older pubs and order them
and give me something to do that I used to enjoy. I have a few of Harold
Kinleys books, some by John Link and some decent oscilloscope books. I am
wanting to get back to basics on theory and troubleshooting. Thanks
everyone.

73 Richard W4MCD