Re: Off topic - Electronics Book Club from the 70s and 80s

aldue

Electronics book club
P.O. Box 182600
Columbus, OH 43272-3027 .......ask about 5 books for 4.97
electronic engineers book club
P.O. Box 182601
Columbus, OH 43272-3028

paperbacks from
Electronic Technology Today
P.O. Box240
Massapequa Park, NY
11762-0240

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 11:20 PM aldue via Groups.Io <garydirkse=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Richard, I shall dig around in the morning. 73 aldue

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020, 2:20 PM Richard in Edenton NC via Groups.Io <w4mcd=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi, I have been a ham radio operator since 1976 when I was a teenager. I
do have a Tektronix scope and a 492 spectrum analyzer and a bunch of
other
electronic test equipment but it has been years since I was a component
level bench tech. I am hoping some on here might have a catalog from the
former Electronics Book Club that advertised in electronics magazines
back
in the 70s and 80s. My goal is to find names of older pubs and order them
and give me something to do that I used to enjoy. I have a few of Harold
Kinleys books, some by John Link and some decent oscilloscope books. I am
wanting to get back to basics on theory and troubleshooting. Thanks
everyone.

73 Richard W4MCD