Re: TDS3000B calibration

I made a mistake in my earlier reply re. amirb's post.

amirb wrote:

If you look down this thread, I tried to say the same thing but somebody got
pissed for some reason!
Amirb, do you mean the part where I wrote " BTW, the repetition rate is completely irrelevant for digital 'scopes"? I should add that it's as irrelevant for analog 'scopes, apart from the fact that with the latter, trace intensity suffers too much at lower repetition rates because of the lower duty cycle.

Benj3867 seems to know that higher frequencies than specified cannot be used because the automatic routine cannot handle them.

Raymond