Re: Tek Blue Paint

Brendan

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 06:20 AM, Bert Haskins wrote:

On 3/23/2020 11:11 PM, Brendan via Groups.Io wrote:
The closest I have been able to come is Bahama Sea by Krylon.
I bought some of this for my 22xx scopes and it is way off, at least for
matching.

- Bert

I have never tried to match anything. I have always painted the entire scope. Yes it does not match when sitting next to another scope. I have quite a few scopes and none of them really match next to one and other. I used it to paint a 7633, 468 and a 453 and they turned out really nice.