From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of JJ
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 9:27 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek Blue Paint

Bob, I found this thread from 2009. https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/topic/7640708?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0. Reed Dickinson posted a formula. Stan also had the paint made up - minimum order quantity is 24 spray cans! Stan was selling them for $15/can. I don't need 24 cans.
The Tek blue subject was brought up back in 2004 and then again in 2009 where the reference to 2004 was made.
It's still not clear whether Reed's posted formula came from Tek or whether he had a sample analyzed by a paint firm? And, whether Stan's paint was Reed's same formula made by Sherwin Williams?

John Justin