From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of David DiGiacomo <daviddigiacomo@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 12:37 PM
To: TekScopes <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Craigslist; Lynchburg, VA: 7xxx Scope

Looks like a 7904 mainframe.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 8:35 PM John Clark <johnclark05@outlook.com> wrote:

Anyone in the Lynchburg, VA area interested in a 7xxx scope with plug-ins? I'm not familiar enough with them to know exactly which model it is from the single picture but looks to be free for the first one to come pick it up. Listing says it works. I've no affiliation with the owner. It just popped up in a saved search I have.

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/zip/d/lynchburg-tektronix-oscilloscope/7097981758.html
[https://images.craigslist.org/01717_JnH9hntqVw_600x450.jpg]<https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/zip/d/lynchburg-tektronix-oscilloscope/7097981758.html>
Tektronix Oscilloscope - free stuff<https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/zip/d/lynchburg-tektronix-oscilloscope/7097981758.html>
To the best of our knowledge, this works! Will remove listing once someone picks it up. Please...
lynchburg.craigslist.org

John
Charlotte, NC