Re: Mr Carlson's Patreon and test tool designs - was Re: [TekScopes] enclosures for ESR meters

AMEN!

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Harris
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:56 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: Mr Carlson's Patreon and test tool designs - was Re: [TekScopes] enclosures for ESR meters

If you really want to see how Dennis makes this conversation stop, just keep it up.

While you have lost your posting privileges, you might find this group less fun.

-Chuck Harris

Lawrance A. Schneider wrote:
Again, I agree. I'm simply not equipped nor interested in making my own boards. I only have a small room in my house - in Maine heating a garage is ??? - wherein I do my computer work and my electronic work.
I understand Dennis would rather we somehow end this conversation on TekScopes. While I read and understand his reasoning, I think the subject will die on its own accord soon. I hope not until some resolution is come to relative to boards. I think the subject will be dropped when the present group of people do come to some sort of resolution. Clearly, I would prefer a group buy as to the making of boards.
I bought a HP E3630A power supply a while ago. I forget which -
voltage or current - reading was not working. I ask question on the Agelent-HP and was given some answers. The answers helped and I fixed the power supply. The subject was dropped when I told ALL that I had fixed it. I believe this topic - ESR and Mr. Carlson - will soon die.

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator