Re: enclosures for ESR meters

David Kuhn

Paul has over 6200 patreons. That's a minimal of $12400 a month. I don't
know how much patreon takes. He's done well for himself and he is quite
the educator. He deserves it. I will be joining to get the information
for his cap leakage tester. The more test gear the better. Knowing when
to use each, that's a trick in itself - lol.

Dave

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:21 AM Mlynch001 <mlynch002@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 09:08 AM, John Griessen wrote:

On 3/22/20 6:58 PM, Mlynch001 wrote:
Well worth $2 a month and if you don't want a long term commitment,
build
the tester and then you can simply quit Patreon.

Does that mean that patreon's terms don't let you stop an individual
patreon
payment series?
Yes, there is provision for this in the "Manage Membership" menu of your
Subscription. You can increase, decrease or stop supporting any
individual creator at any time. I have changed my subscriptions to
individual creators over time and as I felt the need to do so.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR