I am also a patron worth every sent. The devices are top notch. Paul wants
people to make their own boards as a learning process. Extencive use of the
toner transfer method.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 7:20 PM <toby@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:

On 2020-03-22 6:14 PM, David Kuhn wrote:
Are the details available to a as minimal patrion account? Is there
gerber
files for the pcb? Or can it be breadboarded?

It looks like a great leakage detector.
Mr Carlson's Patreon starts at $2/month and it's worth every penny, in
my opinion.

He publishes PCBs and schematics along with video walkthroughs.

--Toby

Dave

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 3:12 PM Mlynch001 <mlynch002@gmail.com> wrote:

“ I would also like the cap tester (with leakage) that Mr.Carlson
designed
(see Mr. Carlson's Lab on YouTube. That looks like a magic device. I
am
not a patreon of his, so I can not get the details. I wish someone
offered
that as a kit.“

I built one of those testers. They are very useful. Built two
versions,
one with an analog meter and one with the LED display and variable test
voltages. This is a superb piece of test gear. Excellent and compact
instrument.
--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR