Re: enclosures for ESR meters

David Kuhn

Are the details available to a as minimal patrion account? Is there gerber
files for the pcb? Or can it be breadboarded?

It looks like a great leakage detector.

Dave

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 3:12 PM Mlynch001 <mlynch002@gmail.com> wrote:

“ I would also like the cap tester (with leakage) that Mr.Carlson designed
(see Mr. Carlson's Lab on YouTube. That looks like a magic device. I am
not a patreon of his, so I can not get the details. I wish someone offered
that as a kit.“

I built one of those testers. They are very useful. Built two versions,
one with an analog meter and one with the LED display and variable test
voltages. This is a superb piece of test gear. Excellent and compact
instrument.
--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR