Re: recommended ESR meters these days

David Kuhn

My shipping was $9.60 USPS. I am looking forward to it.

I am also looking for a Leakseeker 89A. No one is making that anymore.
EDS sells the parts for $99 and the PCB is one ebay for $30 and the case
for $35. I am tempted to order all that stuff an build one.

Dave

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 7:39 PM Reginald Beardsley via Groups.Io <pulaskite=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone have experience with the EDS-89 LeakSeeker? It's no longer
sold, but there are PCBs on ebay and kits of parts available from Dave
Miga, the designer. Looks to be around $150 or so with a good case.

In a world where service data is often not available, that and the EDS-88A
look very attractive with the potential to rescue a lot of stuff from an
early grave without a lot of time invested in the repair.

Reg